As Superman collections go, "Superman Vs. Kryptonite" isn't a bad idea, since approximately every third Superman story in the fifties and sixties were kryptonite ones. Plus the cover by Ed Hannigan and Dick Giordano is, no pun intended, a killer.
• "The Curse of Kryptonite" by Otto Binder and Al Plastino
• "The Greatest Pitcher in the World" by Bill Finger, Wayne Boring, and Stan Kaye
• "The Untold Story of Red Kryptonite" by Binder, Curt Swan, and John Forte
• "The Invasion of the Bizarro World" by Jerry Siegel and Forte
• "The Menace of Gold Kryptonite" by Binder and Plastino
• "Superboy Visits the 50th Century" by Binder, Swan, and Forte
• "Secret of Kryptonite Six" by Leo Dorfman, Swan, and George Klein
• "The Super Outlaw of Metropolis" by Jerry Coleman, Boring, and Kaye
• "The Fury of the Kryptonian Killer!" by Jim Shooter, Swan, and Klein
...in addition to all stories, there's an inside back cover "puzzle" that shows the cover to Jimmy Olsen #70 ("The Secret of Silver Kryptonite") and seeing if readers can "guess the secret." Can you?*
Also, on the back cover there's a handy Kryptonite Handbook which gives you a brief rundown on all the types of K-metal in case you come across some and want to pull a mean practical joke on Superman.
*There is no such thing as Silver Kryptonite! It was a hoax perpetrated by Jimmy. Don't ask.