Monday, November 17, 2014

Golden Comics Digest #38 - Aug. 1974

Digest Fan Chris Franklin was kind enough to send me this book a few months ago, and who doesn't like a digest comic in the mail?

As the cover indicates, this is a reprint collection of Pink Panther and The Inspector comics, comprising 28 stories across 128 pages. Given the short nature of these stories, it must have been fairly easy to find just enough material to fill a book, whatever the page count. To that end, there are no bonus features to be found, save for some ads for other Gold Key titles.

I was never that big a fan of the Pink Panther, given his generally bland personality. but I loved The Inspector shorts, and I could hear those voices in my head as I read the comics. Thanks Chris!

1 comment:

Earth 2 Chris said...

You're welcome, Rob!

Never much of a Panther fan myself. He's just a foil for whomever he runs into. I too preferred the Inspector shorts.

Chris